1. Always wear safety gear like safety glasses, ear protection muffs. Wear gloves and clothes satisfied for a woodworking store. Prevent loose fitting clothes or thin fabrics that can get caught under tools. Remove bracelets and other jewelry that is dangling before entering the wood shop.
2. Do not have drugs, alcohol and medication if you plan working in the wood workshop that may cause drowsiness or disorientation.
3. Always disconnect the tool from power point before making alterations or changing blades. If a tool isn’t working as expected investigate the tool, remove stopper and just subsequently.
4. Try using one extension cord for many of your demands. When shifting from one tool to another, by doing this you won’t forget to unplug. Additionally, you will not leave plugged tools.
5. Always use sharp blades and bits to get clean cuts with less effort. Dull devices might cause tools to get stuck and require more effort.
6. Always make sure there are not any nails or metal bits embedded in the wood stock you plan to work on besthousekeeping.co.uk/easy-to-make-furniture-ideas/teds-woodworking-plans. The results aren’t great, when whirling blades come in contact with metal bits. The blades might break, the tools can jam and your wood stock is likely to be damaged.
7. Never lean over tools that are jogging to remove left over bits etc. Never put your hand or fingers close to tool head. Injuries are waiting to take place in the wood shop and also you cannot be too careful.
8. Do not be diverted or thinking about matters which aren’t related to your work in the wood shop. If you’re feeling out of sorts, do something else instead of working with heavy machines that maim or kill.